More IT Jobs Vacancies
This page provides the details for two more jobs vacancies for IT experts.
(1) Consultant 2
Location: Malaysia – Cyberjaya
Hours: 8:00am to 5:00pm
Salary 10k to 16.5k
The role of the Information Risk Management (IRM) function is
- to effectively and efficiently protect the company’s information assets
- by proactive risk management
- is characterized by the preservation of confidentiality, integrity, availability and
- compliance of electronically stored, processed and transmitted information and
- of the associated systems and networks.
The job is positioned with the Enterprise Services-Compliance group that is servicing ITSO.
The purpose of this role is to evaluate and report on access to the company’s Global
Infrastructure compliance with information risk management policies and
standards effectiveness of design and operation of IT controls and
adherence to legal and regulatory requirements.
Additionally, this role performs or supports business-specific IRM
incident investigations involving loss of confidentiality, integrity and
availability of data and recommends improvements.
Additional Job Details:
- Develop the professional skills of globally-located staff
- Coach them to deliver high quality
- Compliance Monitoring,
- Audit Support
- Response Management
- Consulting services in the area of infrastructure access.
- Manage delivery of IT Compliance Monitoring
- Audit Support
- Response Management and
- Consulting services to the business.
- Compliance Monitoring includes, but is not limited to,
- Planning for and collaboration with offshore Evidence-Based Testing (EBT)
- team in testing the design and operating effectivenessof IT controls.
- Support auditors and auditees during internal and external audits of
- information systems and IT processes.
- Manage findings, including analysis, reporting and recording.
- Assist management with development and monitoring of action plans,
- including escalation as needed.
- Investigate incidents involving loss of confidentiality, integrity, availability
- and regulatory compliance, according to the IRMInformation Risk Incident
- Management process.
- Develop effective working relationships with stakeholders and partners.
- Maintain strong business intimacy by developing
- and delivering value-adding services
- Coach management and staff to understand their role
- in information risk management,
- helping ensure risks are understood and appropriately addressed.
- Support improvement projects related to people, processes and technology.
Job Knowledge And Requirements:
- Has a sound understanding of the principles and practices involved in
- IT service delivery. =
- Has general knowledge of IT controls and control frameworks (e.g.,
- Cobit, ISO). =
- Has knowledge in reviewing and interpreting controls requirements
- Has knowledge on User Access Management Infrastructure.
Job Experience Requirements:
- Significant experience (> 4 years) in IRM-related roles,
- Information Security roles or
- having worked with IRM through an IT Delivery role
- or Business IT role
- Demonstrates strong evidence of analytical ability
- and attention to detail
- Demonstrates good inter-personal skills
- Has a systematic, disciplined and analytical approach to problem solving
- with demonstrable verbal and written communications
- Strong time management skills and multi-tasking capabilities
- Able to plan, schedule and monitor work within set targets
- Is respected for the ability to develop pragmatic solutions to problems.
- CISA or similar relevant certification preferred.
(2) IT analyst 2
Salary 5.5 to 7.5 k
The Business Analyst is responsible for executing or participating in the
following program (functional) activities: –
- Execute requirements gathering sessions and
- monitor progress on requirements execution with supplier –
- Document functional and technical requirements. –
- Document business processes and identify improvements. –
- Validate fit of local business processes and requirements
- with the global solution. –
- Hand over the solution approach and use cases to the technical team,
- and ensure a clear and complete understanding of the requirements
- Translate requirements and use cases into test conditions into
- test cases and expected results for product, performance, and
- user acceptance testing
- Lead release test effort –
- Lead data loading effort –
- Maintain alignment with CIMS Global Program team in terms of
- releases, configurations, issues management and deployments. –
- Serve as a liaison to the business community and assist the change
- management team as they evaluate training materials and other
- performance support products. –
- Participate in training and pilots. –
- Gather and document lessons learned. –
- Establish and maintain working relationship
- with IT and Business stakeholders.
The Business Analyst is also responsible for executing or participating in the
following program (change communications) activities
- Apply a structured methodology and
- lead & execute change management activities –
- Identify, Document, Assess Change Impact
- based on process / system changes –
- Support Communication efforts –
- Support Training efforts –
- Develop communication materials (e.g. FAQs, posters, etc) –
- Manage Stakeholders –
- Define and measure success metrics and monitor change progress –
- Support change management at the program & organizational level.