Cyberjaya IT Jobs
There are now 9 jobs vacancies for IT experts…
and one each for accounting clerk, accountant and HR officer
in Cyberjaya and Kuala Lumpur until further notice
at a very well established oil company in Malaysia.
You can read the details on 3 jobs here….. and more on another 2 jobs
by going to the More IT Jobs Vacancies page.
For the other 7 new jobs vacancies which have just become available…
You can read more on the More Jobs Vacancies page.
The jobs vacancies really exist but you cannot go to apply directly
because the recruitment work has been outsourced to a trusted jobs
contractor who has completed millions of dollars worth of contracts.
You can negotiate to work from home for some of the jobs.
You will be paid overtime if you work more than 8 hours a day.
The rate shall be RM150x 1.5 or 2 per hour.
The jobs are for 6 months to one year contracts or more.
You can watch this video to get some useful jobs applications tips.
If you are interested in any of the positions , you must have the required
qualifications to apply for it.
- You can write in with a brief description of your qualifications and experience.
- Please state why you have the required qualifications and why you want the job.
- You should include your phone contact information
- Send email to the email address on the Contact Us page.
- You should send your email as soon as you can before applications close.
- You will be contacted as soon as possible.
- If you meet the requirements, you will be informed to submit a full application.
If you have sent your application, there is no need to apply again for new posts.
We will match your qualifications and work experiences with available vacancies.
We will contact you when a suitable position has been found for you.
The IT jobs available are…
(1) Project Manager
Location: Malaysia – Kuala Lumpur
Hours: 8:00am to 5:00pm
- Manages projects while adhering to agreed upon constraints.
- Takes responsibility for and participating in all aspects
- of one or more small projects.
- Effectively estimates and monitors project factors
- such as cost to be within agreed scope
- Ensures realistic plans are in place and tracked against.
- Require an associate’s degree or its equivalent
- with 2-4 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Proficient in commonly-used project management tools,
- methods and techniques,
- progress reporting methods and techniques, risk management
- and project planning
- and control techniques.
- Shows effective team leadership for small teams of up to 10 people.
- A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
- Additional Job Details: •Responsible for implementation of
- GST for MY Cards
- Focal Point & Change Agent for all GST related changes
- Guiding business in understanding and interpretation of GST changes.
- Manage integration with GSTPMO & other workstreams
- Define gaps and manage road map
- Support local training delivery and
- facilitate GST testing before implementation
- Manage local stakeholder engagement
- relating to project implementation
Salary 10K to 16K per month with one year contract.
(2) IT Consultant
Location: Malaysia – Cyberjaya
Hours: 8:00am to 5:00pm
- At least 5 years experiences in SAP ABAP programming
- (Advanced ABAPprogramming)
- Related ABAP object oriented, enhancements
- (BADI, BAPI, SAP user exit, customer exit)
- Dialog programming, use of the SAP data dictionary,
- implementation of SAP OSS note,
- Debugging, security authorization concept,
- RFC, BW extraction program and ETL process, and
- performance optimization. –
- Prepare test plan, test data and perform program testing –
- Experience in user functional and
- technical specification development –
- Ability to estimate work effort and prioritize workload –
- Knowledge of Finance Business processes and reporting –
- Must have strong analytical aptitude
- Be able to analyze complex problems / requirements and
- Be able to define functionally advanced IT solutions –
- Must have a process oriented aptitude –
- Experience of working in a global implementation and
- support in a virtual/non virtual environment –
- Preferably knowledge of PDF methodologies
Salary 16K to 25K per month with one year contract.
(3) IT Analyst
The Business Analyst is responsible for executing or participating in the
following program (functional)activities: –
- Execute requirements gathering sessions
- Monitor progress on requirements execution with supplier
- Document functional and technical requirements. –
- Document business processes and identify improvements
- Validate fit of local business processes and
- requirements with the global solution. –
- Hand over the solution approach and use cases to the technical team
- Ensure a clear and complete understanding of the requirements. –
- Translate requirements and use cases into test conditions into test cases
- and expected results for product, performance,
- and user acceptance testing. –
- Lead release test effort –
- Lead data loading effort –
- Maintain alignment with CIMS Global Program team in terms releases,
- configurations, issues, management and deployments
- Serve as a liaison to the business community
- Assist the change management team as they evaluate training materials
- and other performance support products
- Participate in training and pilots. –
- Gather and document lessons learned. –
- Establish and maintain working relationship with IT and
- Business stakeholders.
The Business Analyst is also responsible for executing or participating in the
following program (change communications) and activities: –
- Apply a structured methodology and
- lead & execute change management activities –
- Identify, Document,Assess Change Impact
- based on process / system changes –
- Support Communication efforts –
- Support Training efforts –
- Develop communication materials (e.g. FAQs, posters, etc) –
- Manage Stakeholders –
- Define and measure success metrics and monitor change progress –
- Support change management at the program & organizational level.
Salary RM5500-RM7500 1+1 year contract